- Surface must be free of grease, dirt, oils or other contaminates.
- Area should be protected from rain, snow and freezing until coating is thoroughly dry.
- Temperature of area should be kept Above 50ºF 48 hours for drying time.
- Recommended application For Sealer:
- Pour good amount of sealer on substrate. With trowel lightly spread. Try not to scrap all material away from substrate.
- Wait 3 - 6 Hours depending on temperature for surface becomes tack free and there is no milky color showing through, before applying topcoat.
- Drying time can vary for sealer, depending on temperature, humidity and thickness of material applied.
- There is no window between application of topcoat and sealer. (Next day application is possible)
- Recommended application for Top coat: Where sub-straights need to stay dry.
Pour good amount of Topcoat on substrate. With trowel lightly spread. Try not to scrap all material away from substrate